Continental Real Estate Management, Inc. provides 24-hour maintenance for most properties we manage. If you require maintenance during business hours, please call 814-238-1598. A maintenance technician will be dispatched to your unit as soon as possible.
If you require maintenance after business hours, please call 814-238-1598 to reach our 24-hour answering service. If it is an emergency, we will dispatch a maintenance technician immediately. If it is not an emergency, your issue will be addressed the following business day.
Rental Management Services
Continental will fully manage your property for a management fee equal to 6–8% of the monthly rental income collected. Continental will:
- Take applications, check references, run credit reports on prospective tenants
- Secure tenants for your rental property (execute lease)
- Obtain lease guaranty’s for student leases
- Collect rental payments each month
- Pay all expenses including taxes, insurance, mortgage, & utilities (if necessary)
- Provide monthly computerized statement of income & expenses with net check
- Furnish copies of all invoices provided with monthly statement
- Attend legal proceedings necessary to collect delinquent rent
- Retain landlord/tenant expert attorney at no cost to you
- Administer security deposit/tenant move-out/final statement of security
- Retain and supervise outside contractors for painting/cleaning at turnover
- Provide 24-hour maintenance @ $38/hour plus parts
- Execute comprehensive marketing campaign that includes website, web advertising, and local print media. Owner advertising costs are kept to a minimum.
Continental charges a leasing fee ranging from $150 to $500 plus advertising. This is a one-time fee for securing new tenants. If the tenants renew their current lease or future leases, then a $150 renewal fee is charged and the leasing fee is not charged.