Available March 1st. Beautiful Pet-friendly Single-Family Home
Just beyond downtown State College’s busy streets and business districts are quiet pockets of living — like the neighborhood where you’ll find this charming, brick single-family home on South Atherton Street. Located just 3 miles from The Mall at Penn State, this home’s location is ideal for anyone wanting to be close to the university and everything downtown has to offer, but far enough away to enjoy a bit of peace and a little nature.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the abundant features of this cozy, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house. Featuring beautiful hardwood floors, colorful accent walls and white trim throughout, every room gets plenty of light, thanks to the many windows and spacious layout. Though outfitted with central air, all 3 of the bedrooms have ceiling fans, as does the screened-in side porch. The home’s other outdoor space – the large back deck, descends into a sizable fenced-in yard, perfect for pets, which are permitted. Adjacent to the yard is a driveway space large enough to accommodate 3 vehicles.
In this location, you can enjoy easy access to wide open spaces, like nearby Rothrock State Forest, the Mid-State Trail, and Bear Meadows Natural Area, just a few miles away. Visit Historic Boalsburg to stroll the wide streets and admire the Victorian architecture, shop in the many boutiques like A Basket Full or Riley on Main or dine at local hot spots Duffy’s Tavern or Kelly’s Steak and Seafood.
For everyday amenities, you’re less than a half mile from several shopping plazas where you can shop for a multitude of provisions. There is a Weis Market, Rite-Aid Pharmacy, Ace Hardware, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Wine and Spirits, and so many restaurants and food locations including a McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway, Honeybaked Ham, Chen’s Mongolian Buffet, Plaza Mexican, Sakura Japanese Cuisine, and PJ Harrigans, all just minutes away. You don’t even have to drive — a walking/bike path sits right outside your door and offers safe, alternate travel means to the restaurants and shops within a mile.
Included in the lovely living space is a dishwasher, microwave, washer, and dryer, and water and sewer are covered in the rent. Tenants are responsible for all other utilities. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to tour this great rental — 814-238-1598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pet friendly
- Fenced-in yard
- Screened-in porch
- Back deck
- Central air
- Hardwood flooring
- Driveway parking for 3 vehicles
- Heat (oil)
- Lawn care
- Snow removal
- click on image to enlarge dining room
- click on image to enlarge downstairs bath
- click on image to enlarge kitchen
- click on image to enlarge deck long view
- click on image to enlarge bedroom-top-floor
- click on image to enlarge backyard
- click on image to enlarge bedroom-1
- click on image to enlarge bedroom-3
- click on image to enlarge ktichen dining
- click on image to enlarge living room window
- click on image to enlarge side-porch
- click on image to enlarge thermo
- click on image to enlarge upstairs bath
- click on image to enlarge side drive
- click on image to enlarge screened porch
- click on image to enlarge living room
- click on image to enlarge nook
- click on image to enlarge office
- click on image to enlarge back deck